Regulations of the Supervisory Board Assessment framework supervisory board
The Supervisory Board supervises remotely. The Council supervises the realization of the goals, policy and general course of affairs of Esprit Schools. The Council also assesses the functioning of the Executive Board. In addition, the Council advises the Executive Board. The agreements are set out in the Supervisory Board regulations. In addition, as an annex to the Supervisory Board regulations, the assessment framework for supervision and employership.
Members of the Supervisory Board
Mevrouw F. Deug (chairwoman)
- Manager Nationaal Aidsfonds - Soa Aids Nederlands
- Member of the independent complaints office. Inspectorate for Education
- Member of the Supervisory Board of the Association for Public Education
De heer A. Amhaini
- Business Director NTR
Mevrouw M. Dröge
- Senior Strategic Advisor Airport Affairs at the municipality of Haarlemmermeer
- Reserve officer Royal Netherlands Navy in the rank of Captain-Lieutenant at Sea (Logistics Service)
Mevrouw M.F. van den Berg
- Member of the Executive Board of Inholland University of Applied Sciences
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Engineering Netherlands Insurance
- Member of the Supervisory Board MOC 't Het Kabouterhuis
De heer M.J.S.M. van der Meer
- Professor by special appointment of the Educational Labour Market at tilburg law school and caop in The Hague
- Independent scientific advisor for the MBO sector affiliated with the Cooperation Organisation for Vocational Education and Industry.
- Member of the Socio-economic Council Brabant
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Vocational Education Consortium
- Chairman of the Dutch Association of Industrial Relations
De heer R.W.J Rijk (vice-Chairperson)
- Former President of the Executive Board of the CarmelCollege Foundation
The audit committee advises the Supervisory Board on the financial policy and management of Esprit. The agreements are set out in the Audit Committee Regulations.
Quality, Education and Governance Committee
The Quality, Education and Governance Committee advises the Supervisory Board on educational matters and Esprit's policy. The agreements are set out in the Regulations of the Education Committee.
The remuneration committee conducts an annual assessment interview with the Executive Board.