The Control department has, among other things, the following areas of attention/activities:
- Advising the Executive Board, the Supervisory Board and the directors of the schools.
- Making and monitoring financial policy.
- Strategic and tactical advice and policy development in the field of Control and Management Information (organization-wide).
- Monitoring the finances and the entire process of planning and control of Esprit Schools
- Monitoring progress in risk management
- Testing policy intentions for financial-economic consequences and proposing alternatives.
- Translating strategic business economic policy into tactical / operational policy.
- Supporting the schools in the implementation of the financial policy
- Maintain financial contacts with various external parties
- Monitor the administrative organization.
- Preparing (financial) documents for the audit committee and the Supervisory Board.
Products of the Control department include:
- The framework letter for the budget and the multi-year budget
- The budget and the multi-year budget
- Periodic and ad hoc reports and (financial) forecasts.
- Financial analyses.
- Business cases.
- Execution of operational and financial audits.
- Risk analysis reports.
De control department can be reached at email@example.com.