Do you think you would fit in primary education or would you like to broaden your horizons?
Or would you like to work or want to work more as a secondary education teacher continue to work after your retirement? Or do you want to transfer to a different school?
Come and teach at one of our elementary schools!
The teaching pool of Esprit Schools will consist of enthusiastic teachers who consciously choose to fill in or work for a short or longer period of time in primary education.
Here are 5 reasons to also teach at one of our primary education schools:
- You help our primary education schools by offering a solution to the teacher shortage.
- Your work becomes broader, more varied and more dynamic, which increases your happiness at work.
- You can develop and work for a broader target group, which also makes you more versatile.
- You are at the basis of the future of students and you receive appreciation from (former) students.
- You have a lot of freedom, creativity and every day is different. It's never boring.
Maintain your employment conditions, with a tailor-made offer.
Guidance (coaching on the job) and a large professionalization budget.
Do you want to know more?
Are you interested in the education pool? Click on the button below. We invite you for an interview and discuss the possibilities with you to start working at one of our primary schools. Of course you can continue to teach within secondary education!
If you have any questions, please contact Nursen Sert
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 020-5854808
Information about our primary schools The educational offer of the schools is often internationally oriented. The schools have a unique character and each has its own educational concept. For example, you can work at a school that offers bilingual education, or a creative school that focuses on the development of the so-called 21st Century Skills
Do you want to know more about primary education schools? Check out our website: www.werkenbijespritscholen.nl